The Spiritual Meaning of Back Pain refers to the belief that physical pain in the back can sometimes be a manifestation of spiritual and emotional distress. This belief is rooted in alternative medicine and spirituality.
According to spiritual practices, the human body is a reflection of one’s emotional and spiritual state.
Therefore, physical ailments may be regarded as physical manifestations of spiritual and emotional imbalances.
While there isn’t scientific evidence to support the connection between spiritual well-being and physical pain, many people have found relief by addressing their spiritual and emotional needs alongside traditional medical treatment.
By exploring the underlying emotional and spiritual factors associated with back pain, individuals might find ways to achieve a sense of balance and wholeness in their lives.
8 Causes: Spiritual Meaning of Back Pain
|Emotional Stress||Back pain may be a result of emotional stress or turmoil, which causes tension in the muscles and spine.|
|Unresolved Issues||Carrying unresolved emotional issues or past traumas can manifest as back pain, symbolizing the weight of these burdens.|
|Fear of Change||Resistance or fear of change in one’s life may contribute to back pain, as the back symbolizes support and flexibility.|
|Lack of Support||Feeling unsupported or overwhelmed in relationships, work, or other aspects of life may cause back pain, as the back represents the ability to cope with life’s demands.|
|Insecurity||A lack of self-esteem or feelings of insecurity can manifest as back pain, symbolizing the need for emotional and mental support.|
|Suppressed Emotions||Holding in emotions, such as anger or sadness, can lead to muscle tension and back pain, representing the need to release and express these emotions.|
|Loss of Personal Power||Experiencing a loss of personal power or control in one’s life can manifest as back pain, symbolizing the need to regain strength and confidence.|
|Disconnection from Self||A disconnection from one’s true self or spiritual path may contribute to back pain, representing the need for alignment and balance in one’s life.|
Five Facts About: Spiritual Meanings of Back Pain
The Spiritual Connection: Understanding Back Pain
Back pain is a common ailment that affects millions of people worldwide.
While physical factors such as poor posture and muscle strains are often blamed for this discomfort, there is a growing understanding of the spiritual meaning behind back pain.
We will explore the spiritual connection to back pain and how it relates to the mind-body connection.
The Mind-Body Connection
- Our physical bodies have a profound connection with our mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Understanding this connection is crucial to comprehending the spiritual meaning of back pain.
- Back pain often serves as a messenger, signaling a deeper imbalance within us. It is a manifestation of unresolved emotional or spiritual issues that we may be experiencing. By exploring these underlying causes, we can bring ourselves closer to healing and growth.
- The mind-body connection is based on the premise that our thoughts, emotions, and beliefs directly influence our physical well-being. When we experience stress, trauma, or negative emotions, they can become stored in our bodies, potentially leading to back pain or other physical symptoms.
- The location of the back pain can also provide insights into the spiritual meaning behind it. Different areas of the back are associated with various aspects of our lives, such as relationships, finances, and self-worth. Understanding these connections can help us identify the root causes of our pain and address them effectively.
- By addressing the underlying emotional and spiritual issues that contribute to back pain, we can facilitate healing on a holistic level. This can involve various practices such as meditation, energy healing, therapy, or simply being mindful of our thoughts and emotions.
The Spiritual Meaning Of Back Pain
- Each individual’s spiritual journey is unique, so the meaning of back pain can vary from person to person. However, there are some common themes and interpretations that can shed light on the spiritual significance of this discomfort.
- Back pain often symbolizes a lack of support or feeling overwhelmed by the responsibilities and burdens of life. It can indicate the need to reassess our relationships, boundaries, and priorities to create a more balanced and harmonious existence.
- It can also be a sign of repressed emotions or unexpressed creativity. Back pain may arise when we suppress our true selves and fail to honor our authentic desires and passions. Exploring avenues of self-expression and embracing our true nature can help alleviate back pain in such cases.
- Back pain can also be a spiritual wake-up call, urging us to pay attention to our spiritual growth and connection. It may be an invitation to delve deeper into our spiritual practices, explore our beliefs, and cultivate a stronger sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Ultimately, the spiritual meaning of back pain is a personal and introspective journey. It requires self-reflection, awareness, and a willingness to confront and heal the deeper aspects of ourselves. It is a reminder that our physical bodies are not separate from our spiritual selves but rather interconnected aspects of our being.
While medical treatment and physical therapy are essential for relieving back pain, acknowledging the spiritual meaning behind it can aid in long-term healing and transformation.
By addressing the underlying emotional and spiritual imbalances, we can pave the way for a healthier and more fulfilling life.
Unveiling The Physical Manifestation
Back pain is a common physical ailment that affects people of all ages and backgrounds. But have you ever wondered if there is a deeper meaning behind this discomfort?
In the realm of spirituality, everything is interconnected, and physical pain can often be an expression of something deeper within.
We will delve into the spiritual meaning of back pain, specifically focusing on the physical manifestation.
Let’s explore the common causes of back pain and recognize the role of physical health in our spiritual well-being.
Exploring The Common Causes Of Back Pain
Back pain can originate from various sources, both physical and emotional. Understanding the common causes can help us gain insight into the spiritual meaning behind it.
Here are the key points to consider:
- Poor posture: Slouching or maintaining improper postures can put strain on our back muscles, leading to pain and discomfort. It is essential to pay attention to our posture and make necessary adjustments to prevent or alleviate back pain.
- Sedentary lifestyle: Lack of physical activity or prolonged periods of sitting can weaken our core muscles and contribute to back pain. Incorporating regular exercise and movement into our daily routine can improve our overall physical well-being and reduce the likelihood of experiencing back pain.
- Emotional stress and tension: Our emotional state can manifest physically, and stress or unresolved emotional issues may result in tension accumulating in our back muscles. Finding healthy ways to manage stress and addressing emotional imbalances can help alleviate back pain.
- Inadequate rest and sleep: Lack of sufficient rest and sleep can impact our body’s ability to heal and repair itself. Chronic fatigue can contribute to back pain, emphasizing the importance of prioritizing rest and establishing healthy sleep habits.
- Unresolved past traumas: Our bodies have a way of storing and manifesting unresolved emotions and traumas. Back pain can sometimes be a manifestation of deep-seated emotional wounds that need acknowledgment and healing.
Recognizing The Role Of Physical Health In Spiritual Well-Being
Physical health is intricately intertwined with our spiritual well-being. The state of our physical body can influence our ability to connect with ourselves and the divine.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Body-mind-spirit connection: Our bodies, minds, and spirits are interconnected aspects of our being. Nurturing our physical health through exercise, rest, and proper self-care practices can contribute to a more vibrant spiritual existence.
- Energy flow: In various spiritual practices, it is believed that the back represents our energetic backbone, through which life force energy flows. Any blockages or imbalances in our physical body may hinder the free movement of energy, leading to back pain and spiritual stagnation.
- Body as a vessel: Our physical body serves as a vessel for our spiritual journey. Taking care of our body allows us to fully experience and express our spiritual essence in this earthly existence.
- Self-awareness and mindfulness: Paying attention to our physical sensations and listening to the messages our body is sending can deepen our self-awareness and enable us to address any underlying issues contributing to back pain.
- Holistic healing: Embracing a holistic approach to healing, which combines physical, emotional, and spiritual modalities, can help address the root causes of back pain and promote overall well-being.
Understanding the spiritual meaning behind back pain requires us to acknowledge the interconnectedness of our physical and spiritual selves.
By exploring the common causes of back pain and recognizing the role of physical health in our spiritual well-being, we can begin to unravel the deeper layers of our being and embark on a journey of holistic healing.
Watch Video: Spiritual Meaning Of Back Pain!
Delving Into The Emotional Factors
Back pain is a common ailment that affects millions of people worldwide. But did you know that there may be more to it than just physical discomfort?
We will explore the emotional factors that can contribute to back pain and uncover the spiritual meaning behind it.
Understanding the deeper roots of our pain can lead to profound healing and transformation.
Unpacking Hidden Emotions And Their Impact On Back Pain
- Resentment: Holding onto resentment can create tension and stress in our bodies, especially in the back. It’s important to address any unresolved feelings and find healthy ways to let go.
- Fear: Fear and anxiety can manifest as tension in the muscles, including those in the back. Recognizing and addressing our fears can help alleviate the physical symptoms.
- Guilt: Suppressed guilt can weigh heavily on our subconscious mind, leading to physical discomfort. Taking ownership of our actions and seeking forgiveness can help release this burden.
- Lack of support: Feeling unsupported in life can lead to a sense of carrying a heavy burden, both emotionally and physically. Cultivating a solid support system and seeking help when needed can lighten this load.
- Control issues: The need to control every aspect of our lives can result in a tight grip on our emotions and physical body. Allowing yourself to let go and surrender can bring relief to the back.
- Self-worth issues: Low self-esteem and self-worth can manifest as back pain, as our body mirrors our inner state. Practicing self-love and acceptance can be transformative in healing this emotional root.
- Emotional trauma: Past trauma can get stored in our bodies, often manifesting as physical pain, including back pain. Seeking therapy or healing modalities that address these traumas can bring about profound healing.
Examining The Link Between Stress And Spiritual Disharmony
- Stress and back pain: Stress is a common trigger for back pain, as it leads to increased tension in the muscles. Learning effective stress management techniques can alleviate both the physical and emotional burden.
- Spiritual disharmony and back pain: When we are out of alignment with our true selves and disconnected from our spiritual essence, it can manifest as physical pain, including back pain. Exploring practices like meditation, yoga, or energy healing can help restore spiritual harmony.
Remember, each individual’s experience with back pain and its spiritual meaning is unique.
It’s essential to listen to your body, address any emotional factors, and seek professional help if needed.
By delving into the emotional roots of back pain, we can embark on a journey of self-discovery, healing, and spiritual growth.
The Energetic Roots: Chakras And Back Pain
Many people believe that physical ailments can be influenced by our energetic and spiritual well-being. Back pain, in particular, is often associated with imbalances in the chakra system.
Understanding the chakra system and its relation to back pain can offer valuable insights into the spiritual significance behind this common ailment.
Understanding The Chakra System And Its Relation To Back Pain
- The chakra system is a complex network of energy centers located along the spine, from the base to the crown of the head.
- Each chakra is associated with specific physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of our lives.
- Imbalances or blockages in the chakra system can manifest as physical symptoms, including back pain.
- The chakras are interconnected and work together to maintain the overall balance of our energy system.
- Addressing the imbalances in the chakra system can lead to relief from back pain and promote overall well-being.
Identifying Specific Chakras And Their Associated Spiritual Meanings
- The root chakra (muladhara): Located at the base of the spine, the root chakra is associated with our sense of stability, security, and connection to the physical world. Imbalances in this chakra can cause lower back pain, reflecting feelings of insecurity or lack of grounding.
- The sacral chakra (svadhisthana): Situated just below the navel, the sacral chakra is linked to our creativity, emotions, and sensuality. Blockages in this chakra may contribute to lower back pain, indicating repressed emotions or unexpressed creativity.
- The solar plexus chakra (manipura): Located in the upper abdomen, the solar plexus chakra is associated with personal power, confidence, and self-worth. Imbalances in this chakra can manifest as mid-back pain, potentially stemming from issues related to personal empowerment and self-esteem.
- The heart chakra (anahata): Situated in the center of the chest, the heart chakra represents love, compassion, and forgiveness. Imbalances in this chakra can manifest as upper back pain, signaling unresolved emotional issues or challenges in connecting with others.
- The throat chakra (vishuddha): Located in the throat area, the throat chakra governs communication, self-expression, and authenticity. Imbalances in this chakra may contribute to neck and upper back pain, reflecting difficulties in expressing oneself or speaking one’s truth.
- The third eye chakra (ajna): Situated in the middle of the forehead, the third eye chakra is associated with intuition, insight, and perception. Malfunctions in this chakra can cause tension and pain in the area between the eyebrows and at the base of the skull.
- The crown chakra (sahasrara): Located at the top of the head, the crown chakra represents spirituality, higher consciousness, and connection to the divine. Imbalances in this chakra may contribute to general discomfort or pain in the uppermost part of the back.
Understanding the energetic roots of back pain through the lens of the chakra system can provide a deeper insight into its spiritual meaning.
By addressing the imbalances in the corresponding chakras, individuals may find relief from back pain and promote their overall spiritual well-being.
Healing And Finding Balance
Holistic Approaches To Healing Back Pain Spiritually
Back pain can be a signal from our body that something is out of balance.
When the physical body experiences discomfort, it often reflects an underlying spiritual, emotional, or energetic issue.
Instead of solely focusing on the physical aspect of the pain, it is essential to look deeper and explore holistic approaches to healing that encompass the mind, body, and spirit.
By embracing mindfulness, energy healing, and spiritual practices, we can promote healing and find balance in our lives.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Practicing mindfulness involves being fully present in the moment, cultivating awareness of our thoughts, feelings, and sensations. It can help us become more attuned to our body’s needs and address any emotional or mental patterns contributing to back pain.
- Meditation, deep breathing exercises, and body scans are effective techniques that can promote relaxation, reduce stress, and alleviate back pain.
- Incorporating mindfulness into daily life activities, such as eating mindfully or engaging in mindful movement practices like yoga or tai chi, can also support the healing process.
- Back pain can be connected to imbalances in our energy system. Energy healing modalities like reiki, acupuncture, and chiropractic care can help restore the flow of energy and alleviate pain.
- Reiki, a japanese energy healing technique, involves the transfer of universal energy through the practitioner’s hands to the patient. It can promote relaxation, reduce pain, and enhance the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Acupuncture works by stimulating specific points on the body to release blocked energy and restore balance. It can be an effective treatment for chronic back pain, reducing inflammation and promoting healing.
- Chiropractic care involves adjusting the spine to improve alignment and relieve pressure on nerves, muscles, and discs. It can address the root cause of back pain, restoring proper function and promoting overall well-being.
- Engaging in spiritual practices can help us connect with our inner selves and gain insight into the spiritual root causes of back pain. This can involve exploring our beliefs, values, and life purpose.
- Journaling, prayer, or engaging in creative expression can help us tap into our spiritual essence and release any emotional or energetic blocks contributing to back pain.
- Connecting with nature, participating in rituals or ceremonies, and seeking guidance from spiritual teachers or mentors can also support our spiritual healing journey.
By embracing holistic approaches to healing back pain spiritually, we can address the underlying causes of our discomfort and find balance in our lives.
Remember, healing is a multifaceted process that requires nurturing our mind, body, and spirit. May you find solace, alignment, and wellness on your path to healing back pain.
Nurturing Spiritual Wellness For A Pain-Free Back
Emphasizing The Connection Between Spiritual Well-Being And Physical Health
A harmonious life is the result of a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
When it comes to our physical health, we often focus on the external factors such as exercise, diet, and sleep, neglecting the spiritual aspect.
However, the spiritual meaning of back pain highlights a deep connection between our spiritual well-being and physical health. Understanding and nurturing our spiritual selves can be key to alleviating back pain.
Consider the following points:
The energy flow within our bodies: According to spiritual beliefs, our bodies are made up of energy centers known as chakras.
These chakras play a vital role in maintaining our overall well-being, including the health of our back. Imbalances or blockages in these energy centers can manifest as physical pain, including back pain.
Emotional and psychological factors: Back pain can often be linked to unresolved emotional and psychological issues.
Our emotions and thoughts have a profound impact on our physical bodies. Stress, anxiety, and repressed emotions can manifest as tension in the back, leading to discomfort and pain.
Addressing these underlying issues and finding emotional balance can contribute to alleviating back pain.
Self-reflection and healing: Exploring the spiritual meaning behind back pain can provide us with valuable insights into the root causes of our discomfort.
It encourages us to look inward, assess our lives, and identify areas that may be out of alignment with our spiritual selves. This self-reflection can be a powerful tool for healing and finding balance in our lives.
Seeking holistic approaches: By acknowledging the spiritual aspect of back pain, we open ourselves up to a range of holistic approaches that can support our healing journey.
Practices such as meditation, energy healing, yoga, and mindfulness can help us connect with our spiritual selves, release energetic blockages, and promote overall well-being.
Creating a nurturing environment: Prioritizing our spiritual self-care is crucial for a pain-free back. This includes creating a nurturing environment that promotes relaxation, self-reflection, and healing.
Cultivating a daily spiritual practice, engaging in activities that bring joy and fulfillment, and surrounding ourselves with positive influences can contribute to a balanced and pain-free life.
Encouraging Readers To Prioritize Both Physical And Spiritual Self-Care For A Harmonious Life.
Incorporating spiritual wellness into our lives is just as important as taking care of our physical health. To live a harmonious and pain-free life, it is essential to prioritize both aspects of our well-being.
Consider the following points:
Mindful movement for a strong back: Engaging in regular exercise, specifically activities that promote spine health, is essential for maintaining a pain-free back.
Incorporating practices such as yoga, pilates, or gentle stretching can not only improve physical strength but also promote mindfulness and a deeper connection with our bodies.
Nurturing the soul: Just as we nourish our bodies with wholesome food, we must also nourish our souls with activities that fulfill us on a spiritual level.
Engaging in hobbies, spending time in nature, practicing gratitude, and cultivating meaningful relationships can all contribute to our overall well-being and help us lead a more satisfying life.
Holistic self-care routine: Creating a holistic self-care routine that encompasses both physical and spiritual aspects is key to maintaining a pain-free back and achieving balance in our lives.
This routine may include practices such as meditation, journaling, deep breathing exercises, regular body massages, and adequate sleep.
Seeking support: Sometimes, addressing our spiritual well-being and managing back pain may require the guidance and support of professionals.
Seeking the assistance of energy healers, spiritual counselors, chiropractors, or therapists who specialize in mind-body connection can provide valuable insights and tools for healing.
Consistency and commitment: Prioritizing both physical and spiritual self-care requires consistency and commitment. Making small but consistent efforts every day will gradually create a positive impact on our overall well-being.
Remember, balance is a lifelong journey, and embracing it requires ongoing dedication.
Embracing the spiritual meaning of back pain opens up new pathways for healing and growth.
By nurturing our spiritual wellness alongside our physical health, we can achieve a harmonious life that is free from pain and filled with joy.
Take the first step on this transformative journey today and unlock the potential for a pain-free back and a greater sense of well-being.
FAQ About the Spiritual Meaning Of Back Pain
How Does Spiritual Meaning Link To Back Pain?
The spiritual meaning of back pain is the belief that it reflects an imbalance in one’s emotional or spiritual well-being.
What Are The Possible Spiritual Causes Of Back Pain?
Back pain can be attributed to spiritual causes such as unresolved emotional issues, suppressed feelings, or a lack of support and stability in life.
Can Back Pain Be A Manifestation Of Unresolved Emotions?
Yes, back pain can be a physical manifestation of unresolved emotions such as anger, grief, or fear that have not been properly addressed or processed.
How Can One Heal Back Pain From A Spiritual Perspective?
Healing back pain from a spiritual perspective involves identifying and addressing the emotional or spiritual root causes through practices like meditation, energy healing, or therapy.
What Are Some Spiritual Remedies For Alleviating Back Pain?
Some spiritual remedies for easing back pain include practicing mindfulness, engaging in grounding exercises, seeking spiritual guidance, or undergoing energy healing sessions.
As we delve into the spiritual meaning of back pain, it becomes clear that our bodies hold deeper messages than we may initially perceive.
Unraveling the connection between our emotions, thoughts, and physical experiences is an enlightening journey that can bring profound healing.
The back symbolizes support, strength, and stability, and when it experiences pain, it is often a sign that our lives are out of balance.
By listening closely to our bodies and exploring the underlying spiritual causes of back pain, we can gain valuable insights into our well-being.
Whether it is related to unresolved emotional issues, a lack of self-care, or a call to reassess our priorities, back pain serves as a reminder to pay attention to our holistic health.
By embracing the spiritual lessons embedded in our physical discomfort, we can embark on a path of self-discovery, growth, and ultimately, greater alignment with our true selves.
Trust the wisdom of your body and embark on a journey towards spiritual and physical healing.
Bonus: Spiritual Meanings of Back Pain
What Emotion Is Associated With Back Pain?
There are many emotions associated with back pain, including frustration, anger, fear, anxiety, and depression.
Back pain can be a very isolating experience, causing feelings of loneliness and helplessness. It is not uncommon for people with chronic back pain to become depressed.
What Does The Back Represent?
The back is one of the most important parts of the body, as it supports the spine and allows us to move freely. It also protects vital organs, such as the heart and lungs.
There are many different muscles in the back, which work together to allow us to move in a variety of ways.
The back is also home to the nervous system, which controls all movement and sensation in the body. The back can be affected by a number of conditions, such as pain or injury. This can lead to problems with movement and sensation and can be very debilitating.
What Is The Root Cause Of Back Pain?
There are many potential causes of back pain, but most cases can be attributed to one or a combination of the following: Injury or overuse – This is by far the most common cause of back pain.
Whether it’s from a fall, lifting something heavy, or simply repetitive motions that put a strain on the back, injury is the number one reason people experience pain in this area.
|✅ Poor posture – Another very common cause of back pain is poor posture. When we sit or stand with bad posture, we put unnecessary strain on our spine and muscles, which can lead to pain over time. Even something as simple as slouching when you sit can cause problems.||✅ Muscle tension – Muscles can become tight and tense for a variety of reasons, including stress, poor sleeping habits, and sitting or standing in one position for too long. This tension can pull on the spine and lead to pain. Degenerative conditions. As we age, wear and tear on our bodies can lead to degenerative conditions like arthritis or disc problems.|
What Chakra Deals With Lower Back Pain?
There are seven chakras, or energy centers, in the body. Each chakra is associated with different areas of the body and different physical, emotional, and mental qualities.
The first chakra, located at the base of the spine, is known as the root chakra.
This chakra is responsible for our feeling of safety and security. It’s also associated with the color red and elements such as earth and water. When this chakra is in balance, we feel grounded and secure.
When it’s out of balance, we may experience anxiety or fearfulness. The second chakra, located just below the navel, is known as the sacral chakra. This chakra is associated with pleasure, creativity, and sexuality.
It’s also associated with the color orange and elements such as water and fire. When this chakra is in balance, we feel creative and sexual energy flowing freely through us.
When it’s out of balance, we may experience blockages in these areas of our lives.
One possible cause of lower back pain could be an imbalance in either of these two lower Chakras.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, it might be worth exploring whether there are any imbalances in your root or sacral chakras that might be contributing to this issue.
Spiritual Meaning Of Lower Back Pain
Have you ever experienced lower back pain and wondered what it meant? Back pain of any kind can be a sign that something is off the balance in our lives.
When we experience pain, it is our body’s way of telling us that something needs to be addressed.
The lower back is where we hold much of our emotional baggage. It is also the area of the body most affected by gravity.
This means that when we are carrying around emotional weight, it can literally weigh us down and cause pain in the lower back.
There are many ways to begin to heal emotional pain. One way is to simply become aware of the emotions you are holding on to and start to release them.
This can be done through journaling, meditation, or even just talking with a trusted friend or therapist.
The important thing is to begin the process of letting go. As you release the emotional baggage you have been carrying around, you may find that your lower back pain begins to dissipate as well.
This is because you are no longer weighed down by emotion and your body can begin to heal itself.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, consider what emotions may be at the root of it, and start working on releasing them today!
Upper Back Pain Spiritual Awakening
If you’re experiencing upper back pain, it could be a sign that your spiritual awakening is underway.
For many people, this process is accompanied by physical symptoms as the body adjusts to higher levels of energy and consciousness.
While some discomfort is normal, severe pain is not and should be addressed by a medical professional.
If you’re feeling called to explore your spirituality, there are many resources available to help you on your journey. Books, websites, and teachers can all offer guidance and support.
Trust your intuition and go with what feels right for you. The most important thing is to stay open-minded and keep an open heart.
Spiritual Meaning Of Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain can be caused by a number of things, but there is often a spiritual meaning behind it.
This type of pain is often a sign that you are out of balance in your life. You may be working too hard or taking on too much responsibility.
It can also be a sign that you are not paying enough attention to your own needs. If you are experiencing middle back pain, take some time to reflect on your life and see if there are any areas where you need to make changes.
Left Side Back Pain Spiritual Meaning
If you’re experiencing left-side back pain, there’s a good chance that it has a spiritual meaning.
After all, the back is where we store our emotions and it’s also connected to the heart chakra. So, if you’re feeling pain in this area, it’s likely that something is out of balance in your life.
There are a few different things that left-side back pain could be trying to tell you. Maybe you’re carrying around too much emotional baggage and need to let go of some of it.
Or, perhaps you’re not listening to your heart and need to start following your intuition more.
Whatever the case may be, pay attention to what your body is telling you and make the necessary changes in your life.